1. Xia ZH*, Duan XL, Tao S, Qiu WX, Liu D, Wang YL, Wei SY, Wang B, Jiang QJ, Lu B, Song YX, Hu XX (2013) Pollution level, inhalation exposure and lung cancer risk of ambient atmospheric polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in Taiyuan, China. Environmental Pollution 173: 150-156.
2. Xia ZH*, Duan XL, Qiu WX, Liu D, Wang B, Tao S, Jiang QJ, Lu B, Song YX, Hu XX (2010) Health risk assessment on dietary exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in Taiyuan, China. Science of the Total Environment 408(22): 5331-5337.
3. Zhang QQ, Xia ZH*, Wu MM, Wang LP, Yang H (2017) Human health risk assessment of DDTs and HCHs through dietary exposure in Nanjing, China. Chemosphere 177: 211-216.
4. Chen C, Xia ZH*, Wu MM, Zhang QQ, Wang T, Wang LP, Yang H (2017) Concentrations, source identification, and lung cancer risk associated with springtime PM2.5-bound Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) in Nanjing, China. Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology 73(3): 391-400.
5. Wang T, Xia ZH*, Wu MM, Zhang QQ, Sun SQ, Yin J, Zhou YC, Yang H (2017) Pollution characteristics, sources and lung cancer risk of atmospheric polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in a new urban district of Nanjing, China. Journal of Environmental Sciences 55: 118-128.